Full-time / part-time
The Sanatorium Kettenbruecke offers a wide range of medical treatments at the highest level. Around 4,500 surgical procedures from different medical specialties are conducted yearly in our four modern operating theatres. With our professional and affectionate approach, we establish an atmosphere of trust and safety for our patients.
- Job Description:
- Job location: 6020 Innsbruck, Sanatorium Kettenbruecke, Sennstraße 1
- Job type: full-time / part-time
- Salary: 3,460.00 € per month (full-time)
Benefits: Opportunities for further education and training under the best conditions; funded bus/train ticket or parking space; six weeks vacation.
- Undertake all activities in a professional and proficient manner, including mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure, during and after wound closure.
- Carry out scrub duties according to policies and procedures.
- Assemble, check, prepare, and coordinate the use of surgical equipment, and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
- Act in the circulating role and promote a patient focused approach to care in collaboration with all relevant healthcare professionals.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in an operating theatre environment with experience across a variety of scrub procedures.
- General scrub and circulating skills, with experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a varied patient case mix.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, as well as in sensitive and challenging situations.
You will work in a versatile and diversified workplace, with a pleasant work-atmosphere and collaboration. We would love to hear from you regardless of your background. Please keep in mind, that a COVID-19 vaccination status or an exemption certificate is required to work for a healthcare organisation.
Please send your job application including CV via email to email@example.com. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call – our Nursing Director, DGKP Mag. Andrea Greußing, MA can be reached under the following number +43 512-2112 817, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org .